- Make a corn-cob pipe. I don't smoke, but they are still awesome, and I want to make one. I'll probably just sit on my patio and chew on the stem all recession-era style.
- Start brewing beer again. Hanley's got all the gear, so I guess I am buying the stuff all over again. He DID give me a free TV though, so I guess we're all squared away.
- Start learning Spanish. Hoping to be able to find a used
Rosetta Stonecourse on the internet universe.
- Write everyday. Be it blog posts, fiction, journaling, or the Great American Novel, write everyday.
- Cut back on internet time.
- Set limits on work. Working from home makes it seem like I am always at work, and I act as such. I need to work on getting everything done well, and then shutting off the computer, closing the door to my office, and doing something else.
- Say "yes" to more social stuff.
- Get back to training consistently - Jiu-Jitsu 3x/week, Boxing 2x, Running/Lifting 2x
- Eat 90% Primal
- Read - "Vagabonding," "Two Years Before the Mast," and "Enduring Patagonia."
- Put together the piece of shit, assemble it yourself BBQ grill that I bought at
Home Depot. Pretty janky-looking to me so far...
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Damn, June already...how is this year almost half over? In any case, this is the stuff I am working on for June 2010.